Tecoma can act as a BOO (build own & operate) party for the end customer when required.
After a detailed analyse of all project parameters and when the project is defined as qualified for a BOO project, a long term (10 years) contract can be established between TECOMA and the end user to obtain a win-win situation. The tasks and responsibilities can be defined as follow:
- Obtain the enviromental and site permits.
- Financing the project.
- Engineering of the project.
- Construction, project management and start-up of the installation.
- Maintenance and operations during contract term.
- Providing the necessary surface to construct the installation.
- Supply of the necessary fuel.
- Consumption of the produced energy (electricity and heat).
- INZA: 1 x 1,4 MWe.
- ELECTRABEL: 7 x 1,5 MWe.
- AXEREAL-BOORTMALT: 2 x 1,5 MWe.